The latest generation of production machines is often equipped with Ethernet interface for host communication. These machines can either be connected by means of a standard Ethernet network (UTP5 cable) or by using the DU7 Data Unit for wireless communication.
- 6 digital/counter/encoder inputs for a length counter, ticket tagging device, machine signals.
- 7 relay outputs for machine run/stop and speed control.
- 2 serial ports (RS232/422/485) for printer, scale, ...
- 3 Ethernet ports for company LAN and 2 touch PCs.
- 2 USB ports for printer, scale, ...
- Power: 12 to 24 VDC or PoE, 11 W.
- DIN-rail mountable, 9 modules wide.